Explore the content below for all media coverage on The Oxford Hills.
A SHOUT OUT TO OUR LOCAL PARTNERS IN PROMOTION
While we’re still in the midst of renovations, we would not be able to accomplish our goals with the support, involvement and enthusiasm of our committed supporters. We’d like to take a moment to thank all of those who’ve been actively involved in raising awareness for The Oxford Hills on our behalf:
- Many thanks to Meredith from Tourism Oxford for your willingness to support our mission and your help in identifying ways to promote our efforts.
- Special thanks to Ronda and Crystal from Rural Economic Development Corporation for boosting our media efforts and commitment to helping us thrive.
- We’re grateful to John and Selina from What’s Up Oxford for their continuous curiosity and coverage regarding the course and facility.
- Thanks to The Village Voice (JC Graphics Thamesford) for featuring The Oxford Hills in your Ingersoll community magazine.
- Lastly, thank you Lee from The Woodstock Local for raising awareness and covering our (now ended) NameYourCourse contest.